Kingdom Games is a small business modeled after Newman’s Own. Any and all profits after expenses are given to local charities. Also, as part of our events, we organize specific fundraisers for local non profit organizations. And, we are always looking to expand the positive reach of these games.
In 2016 we were able to donate over $3,000 to local non profits and charitable causes:
- $1,320 to Umbrella to support its work in the area of advocacy and support of victims of domestic violence
- $1,550 to Memphremagog Watershed Association dedicated to its phosphorus reduction efforts
- $150 to Memphremagog Ski Touring Foundation
- $50 to Newport City Recreation Department
- $255 to the George Butler Fund to help in his fight against cancer.