Kingdom Games is a small business modeled after Newman’s Own. Any and all profits after expenses are given to local charities. Also, as part of our events, we organize specific fundraisers for local non profit organizations. And, we are always looking to expand the positive reach of these games.
In 2016 Kingdom games and its participants donated over $3,000 to local non profits and charitable causes:
- $1,320 to Umbrella to support its work in the area of advocacy and support of victims of domestic violence
- $1,550 to Memphremagog Watershed Association dedicated to its phosphorus reduction efforts
- $150 to Memphremagog Ski Touring Foundation
- $50 to Newport City Recreation Department
- $255 to the George Butler Fund to help in his fight against cancer.
In 2017 Kingdom Games and its participants donated over $5,000 to local non profits and to other charitable causes:
- $1,081 to Umbrella
- $400 to Siskin Coutts
- $280 to Memphremagog Ski Touring Foundation
- $280 to Gardner Park Restoration
- $2,001 to Memphremagog Watershed Association
- $1,257 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund