Run the Kingdom
Kingdom Games now offers three premier running events and two fun runs. They are accessible for all ages and all athletic abilities. They are “high level pickup games” that are challenging to the most seasoned athlete, but feature options to allow the entire running and walking community to participate, “Just for the Fun of It”
- The Dandelion Run, May 21, 2016 Half Marathon on dirt roads through the world famous Dandelion Fields of Derby, Morgan, and Holland. With a 10 K running and walking option.
- The Harry Corrow Freedom Run, July 4th, 2016 10 Mile, 10 K, 5 K, and 1 Mile runs on the Newport – Derby Bike Path and the Memphremagog Ski Touring Foundation Trails.
- Kingdom Marathon – Fly to Pie – Run, Bike, and Hike, October 2nd, 2016 – Running the back country dirt roads at the height of Fall Foliage, this is one of the most beautiful AND most challenging marathon courses east of the Mississippi. There are 13.1 mile and 17 mile options as well.
- Halloween Hustle – October 29th, 2016 – A totally ghoulish costume run for all ages. 10 K, 5 K, and 1 mile on the Newport-Derby bike path.
- Newport Santa Run – December 3rd, 2016 – A 5 K and 1 mile run down Main Street and on to the bike path and back.